A personal alternative to kennels and house sitters since 2006!
Kindred Spirit has run a cage-free, compassionate boarding business since 2006
- Owner Martina concentrates on the individual
needs of small& medium dogs and bigger Seniors at THE KINDRED SPIRIT COTTAGE located
on 1 fenced acre and shown in picture above.We provide daycare for a bigger group of our regular customers 3 days a week .EVERY DOG IS ASKED
FOR A MEET-N-GREET AND HAS HER TEMPERAMENT ASSESSED BEFORE S/HE IS ACCEPTED
- Our service starts at 8am with a daily adventurous 2-3 mile trail hike !!!!We also offer a leashed short neighborhood walk for our Senior friends.
- EVERYONE gets a choice of sleeping on a couch or dog bed in our home
- UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNNEUTERED MALES OLDER
THAN 8 MONTHS
- We are bonded and insured
- Associate DAWN KIRKPATRICK opens her home " THE DOGGIE HAVEN " to 2-3 small and medium
sized dogs at a time in a calmer environment . CALL HER AT 541-728-6658
- Michelle Rouse comes to your home to provide high- quality dog
sitting CONTACT 541-610-9872:
- OUR FOCUS IS ON THE INDIVIDUAL DOG we temperament test her/ him by introducing them to our own dogs in our inital interview. We
find out what they like / dislike and we watch their pack behavior when you bring them for a playdate before their service starts - then we accept the dog .Owner Martina has studied Canine
Psychology , Canine first aid and has 14 years of experience handling dogs in a safe and compassionate way .
- We are low-tech (no cameras, no artificial turf) and hands-on, spending 8 hours
supervising dogs play inside and outside daily. Someone is on the premises full- time to always keep an eye/ear on them.Our dog to Person ratio is 4 to 1, the lowest in town,
We feel that if we would get a dollar for every time the dogs make us smile, we would all be