A personal & outdoorsy alternative to kennels and house sitters since 2006!
Kindred Spirit has run a cage-free, compassionate boarding business since 2006
- Owner Martina concentrates on the individual
needs of small& medium dogs and bigger Seniors at THE KINDRED SPIRIT COTTAGE located
on 1 fenced acre and shown in picture above. Partner Neil enjoys caring for a few mid-sized dogs. 2 dog sitters are available to come to your house
- Our service starts at
8am with a daily adventurous 2-3 mile trail hike for young active/ dogs !!! Seniors
go on a leashed neighborhood hike afterwards
- .We provide daycare for a bigger group of our regular customers 3
days a week .
- EVERY DOG IS ASKED FOR A MEET-N-GREET AND HAS HER
TEMPERAMENT ASSESSED BEFORE S/HE IS ACCEPTED
- EVERYONE gets a choice of sleeping on a couch or dog bed in our home
- UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNNEUTERED MALES OLDER
THAN 8 MONTHS
- We are bonded and insured
- Michelle Rouse and Claire Farnsworth come to your home to provide high-
quality dog sitting CONTACT 541-610-9872:
- OUR FOCUS IS ON THE INDIVIDUAL DOG we temperament test her/ him by introducing them to our own dogs in our inital interview. We
find out what they like / dislike and we watch their pack behavior when you bring them for a playdate before their service starts - then we accept the dog .Owner Martina has studied Canine
Psychology , Canine first aid and has 14 years of experience handling dogs in a safe and compassionate way .
- We are low-tech (no cameras, no artificial turf) and hands-on, spending 8 hours
supervising dogs play inside and outside daily. Someone is on the premises full- time to always keep an eye/ear on them.Our dog to Person ratio is 4 to 1, the lowest in town,
We feel that if we would get a dollar for every time the dogs make us smile, we would all be